Saturday, December 20, 2014

Birchbox December 2014

Merry Christmas!
I've been a Birchbox subscriber since September and I haven't regretted it for a moment.

If you don't know about Birchbox here's a run down for you:

Birchbox is a beauty sampling subscription box begun by women for women. Every month you receive a box full of at least 5 deluxe beauty samples for $10. You have the opportunity to review each product for 10 pts a piece. Every 100 points earned = $10 to redeem on their website.

I love their points system & I love the products they carry!

They really focus on showcasing quality established and upcoming cosmetic brands with heart. I used to live in New York and miss visiting boutiques, but Birchbox carries many small NYC based brands online and its so awesome that I can sample and purchase their products.

They're very good at informing consumers about the ingredients used and I've found a lot of great natural skin care in their shop.

Their customer service is top notch! I can't reccomend them enough.
Click here to learn more about Birchbox

On to the good stuff! What did I get in December?


Well, first off I got a beautiful blue box. 
Inside was a coupon for $10 off any purchase at the Gap. Nice.

I'll list the products I received in the order I most liked to least. I liked everything to some extent. The first 3 runners up are practically tied for 1st place!

#1. Coola Tinted Matte for Face 
This was surprising as I was the least excited to receive this. It has an awesome texture that I didn't anticipate for such a natural product. It has the slightest tint and my skin feels like its still naked when I wear it, just what I prefer.
#2. Real Chemistry Luminous 3-minute Peel
Another shocker! An acid free facial peel... Very gentile and effective. And fun to use!
#3. Tocca Cream de Mano in Cleopatra
Birchbox is responsible for my new appreciation for Tocca fragrances. Very beautiful and floral and fresh. This grapefruit cucumber scent does not disappoint!
#4. English Laundry in Signature for Her
A nice scent. Powdery, floral. Nothing overwhelmingly good or bad. I'll stick it in my purse for rainydays.
#5. Lord & Berry Glitter Eye Pencil- black
The only item this month I won't be using regularly. Its a bit hard, and I'm not a big glitter user.

What did you get this month? Any favorites or disappointments?



No comments:

Post a Comment