Saturday, December 20, 2014

Pure Luxury: Geumsul Oriental Facial Mask.




MISA GEUMSUL ORIENTAL GEL MASK
This hydrosoluble gel mask product revitalizes the skin and boosts hydration. It is rich in nutrients, which include pure gold, wild ginseng, and deer antlers extracts. The mask is highly enriched for a golden skin, relaxation, as well as moisturizing.

I purchased a 5 pack of these Geumsul facial masks from the Memebox US shop. Its currently on sale for $25. You can find it HERE.
I was intrigued by the beneficial ingredients this product is practically exploding with:
Gold
Gold Dust
Purified Water
Butylene Glycol
Glycerin
Ginger Extract
Honey Extract
Wheat Flour Extract
Wild Ginseng Extracts
Deer Antler Extract
Ganoderma Extract
Poria Cocos Extract
Sesame Oil


WOW! I jumped all over it! But how effective is it?
First, clean and tone your face and apply the two piece mask. Its a hydrogel mask and it fit like a glove. As it warms with your body temperature it hugs and forms to your face and the heat helps the essence absorb into your skin.
The mask has gold flecks in it and is pretty beautiful in itself.
Lay back and relax for 20-40 minutes and let all that goodness soak in... Aaahh... It is so soothing and cooling and I could feel  my skins circulation improving. I dreaded having to take it off! Afterwards pat in the remaining essence.



Holy cow! My face was so plump and firm and I swear it was glowing from the gold. Hands down my favorite sheet mask I've ever used. I feel myself fiending for more just thinking about it. I bought the set to give out as Christmas gifts but I'm changing that plan and scrooging these away for myself.

Have you used this mask? What did you think? Whats your favorite sheet mask? Are you interested in trying this mask or other Korean beauty products?
Click here to find them!

No comments:

Post a Comment